20 VOLUMES - 260 QUESTIONS - 52 WEEKS OF BLOSSOMING JOY
There is a question that many Baby Boomers and Gen X’ers ask themselves as it related to their health and well-being: "How long can I live?"
The question shouldn’t be “how long can I live?” but rather “how WELL can I live?”. The answer to that question is in sustainability and consistency of a positive lifestyle and environment. Living out "good years" is a very important concept to understand, but what does that mean to YOU?
WHAT IS A PERENNIAL?
Webster's Dictionary says:
PERENNIAL - Adj. Lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring or continually recurring; (of a plant) Living for several years; (attribute of a person) Apparently permanently engaged in a specified role or way of life.
I like to think of Perennials this way: a community of adults with decades of life behind them who seek to live an active, blossoming and joyful life ahead.
WHAT IS THE PERENNIAL PROJECT?
The Perennial Project is a year-long, guided journaling exercise designed to guide you in connecting to yourself, to strengthen community with others and to live a life filled with joy.
Each week, for 52 weeks, I will send you 5 questions that will guide you towards self-discovery, enlightenment, and direction. All you will need to do is have a trusty journal book and your favorite pen to jot your answers, thoughts and reflections as a means to bring clarity and focus to your life. The act of journaling can help you:
- Manage anxiety
- Reduce stress
- Evoke high levels of mindfulness
- Cope with depression
- Achieve your goals
- Boost your memory and comprehension
- Strengthen your self-discipline
- Improve your communication skills
- Spark your creativity
- Build self-confidence
- Accelerate inner healing
My goal with this project is to nurture and bring adults together showing them that small life changes, such as journaling, can add up to larger life advancements in growing older with more joy. Your curated questions each week will fall under a specific area of focus. The outline for your year-long program is as follows:
1. RE-DISCOVERING YOU (4 weeks - 20 questions)
2. FINDING YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE (4 weeks - 20 questions)
3. ACHIEVING INNER PEACE (4 weeks - 20 questions)
4. CONQUERING YOUR FEARS (4 weeks - 20 questions)
5. CREATING NEW GOALS (4 weeks - 20 questions)
6. EXPLORING YOUR TRUE PASSIONS (4 weeks - 20 questions)
7. LEARNING FROM PAST MISTAKES (4 weeks - 20 questions)
8. LOVING YOURSELF THROUGH ACCEPTANCE (4 weeks - 20 questions)
9. MAKING A DIFFERENCE (4 weeks - 20 questions)
10. JOY AT WORK (4 weeks - 20 questions)
THE EIGHT PILLARS OF JOY:
11. PERSPECTIVE (1 week - 5 questions)
12. HUMILITY (1 week - 5 questions)
13. HUMOR (1 week - 5 questions)
14. ACCEPTANCE (1 week - 5 questions)
15. FORGIVENESS (1 week - 5 questions)
16. GRATITUDE (1 week - 5 questions)
17. COMPASSION (1 week - 5 questions)
18. GENEROSITY (1 week - 5 questions)
Along with your weekly questions, you will have access to:
- A monthly group journaling video call with fellow Perennials.
- Membership to the private Facebook group, The Perennial Project.
- Exclusive, preferred pricing for upcoming retreats and events.
- Articles and posts to inspire and motivate you as you continue on your journaling journey.
PRICING: $350 per person; 52-week program (payment options are available)
For additional questions, please contact me at:
Join us and choose joy.