Conscious Connection Forum
Over these last few months, we've all been faced with a new way of living that we couldn't have expected nor prepared for. We find ourselves thrust into this new reality of uncertainty and unease, and our connections to ourselves, our closest friends and family, our familiar way of living, and our vision for the future are being tested every day. To keep these connections strong, it takes a conscious commitment to aligning our thoughts and actions with what we value most. To help you live the most joyful life possible during and after these challenging times, I've created an exclusive program designed to build and strengthen the important connections within your life.
THE CONSCIOUS CONNECTION FORUM
Joyful Living's Conscious Connection Forum (CCF) is a 12-week, online group designed to transform your habits and understanding of connecting to others through group dialogues and exercises as well as connecting to yourself through personal and introspective guided journaling.
Each week, our group will focus on a specific theme of self-discovery, enlightenment, and direction. You will receive 5 questions to journal on your own and these questions will lead a weekly online group call. All you will need to do is have a trusty journal book, your favorite pen, along with being mindful and heart-centered for yourself and your fellow participants in order to consciously connect fully.
The CCF program is designed specifically to assist you in:
- Improving your self-esteem and develop a stronger relationship with yourself and others.
- Owning your own strengths and gifts.
- Strengthening your mindfulness muscles to increase your presence with yourself and others.
- Learning to listen from a deeper and open space.
- Expressing yourself more fully and authentically.
- Developing stronger listening skills, increasing your focus, and becoming a better communicator.
- Increasing your ability to find your voice when speaking in front of people.
- Learning to be comfortable sharing your story.
- Expressing yourself openly and honestly.
- Realizing your potential.
There is nothing that replaces human connection and nothing is going to get you further along than to be able to connect with people. There is no area of your life - whether it be work or personal interaction - that you are not going to benefit by communicating effectively and authentically. But it has to start with making conscious connections to yourself and to your own story.
The four keys to conscious connection that we will explore together each week are: attentive listening, respect, integrity and loving-kindness. It is my wish that you will use these valuable keys in all connections you have in your daily life - with your loved-ones, friends, co-workers, strangers, and especially with yourself.
AREAS OF INTENTIONAL FOCUS
Your weekly curated questions will fall under a specific area of focus. These focus areas are:
1. RE-DISCOVERING YOU
2. ACHIEVING INNER PEACE
3. CONQUERING YOUR FEARS
4. THE PATHWAY THROUGH GRIEF
5. CREATING NEW GOALS
6. EXPLORING YOUR TRUE PASSIONS
7. LEARNING FROM PAST MISTAKES
8. LOVING YOURSELF THROUGH ACCEPTANCE
9. MAKING A DIFFERENCE
10. FINDING YOUR PURPOSE
11. LOOKING BACK/LOOKING AHEAD
12. WORDS OF WISDOM/LIVING JOYFULLY
Members of CCF will have exclusive access to:
- Five guided journaling questions each week, totaling 60 questions for the duration of the program.
- Twelve weekly online group forums conducted via Zoom video conferencing.
- Access to our own private CCF Facebook group, where we will extend our connection through the program and beyond to share in your experiences and connect on a deeper level with your fellow participants.
- Two, 30-minute, private 1 on 1 video calls with myself over the course of the program for deeper self-exploration and accountability.
- Pre-announcements and preferred pricing for Joyful Living events, such as seminars, workshops and retreats.
- An assortment of articles, posts and quotes to inspire and motivate you as you continue on your journey through the program.
The 12-week Conscious Connection Forum is $1,600 per person. A deposit of 25% is required at time of registration and flexible payment options are available. To maximize the experience for participants, the group size is limited to six people.
Email me at email@example.com or call 720.833.8908 to learn more. I look forward to experiencing this conscious connection journey with you!